U of S Safety Recognition Award
This award recognizes the outstanding performance of a University of Saskatchewan employee towards fostering and promoting health, safety, and environmental issues in the workplace.
Areas of achievement may include:
- Reduction of accidents/incidents
- Demonstration of leadership in safety
- Identification, evaluation & control of hazards
- Development of safety-conscious policies & procedures
- Active promotion of safety in the workplace
- Innovation & enthusiasm in marketing safety
- Collaborative & proactive work towards improving safety
- Placing a high personal value on safety
- Mentoring of others in safety
- Ensuring effective integration of health & safety in planning processes
The 2017 Safety Award Winner will be announced soon!