All individuals must adhere to the university's Radiation Safety Code of Practice for the acquisition, use, storage, transportation and disposal of nuclear substances, radiation devices and prescribed equipment.
The Radiation Safety Refresher Course is now available online. Register Now.
Codes and Standards
- Radiation Safety Policy
- Radiation Safety Code of Practice
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Standard
- Facility Decommissioning Standard
Procedures and Guidelines
- Radiation Safety Manual
- Procurement of Nuclear Substances and Radiation Devices Procedure
- Nuclear Substance Permit Application, Amendment, and Renewal Procedure
- Laboratory Design Guide
- TLD Dosimetry Request Form
- Nuclear Substance Permit Application Form
- Nuclear Substance Permit Amendment Form
Contact the Radiation Safety team if you have questions or require assistance.