Hazardous Waste Disposal
How to dispose of Hazardous waste:
- An email will be sent to the Waste Management Facility team.
- A confirmation email with a copy of your completed form will be sent to the email address you provided. You should keep this copy for your records.
- A waste shipment number will be automatically assigned to your request.
- If you want to prepare a new shipment, exit and complete a new Hazardous Waste Disposal Form
2. Ensure all waste is properly labelled and ready for transport
- For instructions, refer to the Hazardous Waste Disposal Standard
- If you require hazardous waste labels, you can print either print one visit the Safety Resources general office, or contact Waste Management Facility staff to request one
Radioactive Waste Information
Waste Disposal Supplies
Contact our Waste Management team to obtain more biowaste supplies, chemical waste stickers, or to learn where to obtain proper disposal products.
For more information contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Waste Management team at (306) 966-8497